Mr. Labbe dedicates his practice to all aspects of insurance law, with a particular focus on coverage, valuation, bad-faith and other issues arising out of first-party property claims. He has represented countless entities and individuals in court and at reference/appraisal proceedings on a multitude of claims and cases arising from fire, freeze-up, collapse, code, COVID-19, flood, wind, hurricane, lightning, hail, water, snow and ice losses. Mr. Labbe also practices in various other areas of civil litigation, including subrogation, third-party property damage and personal injury losses. In addition to serving as counsel, he has also served as appraiser and referee.
Mr. Labbe has presented and lectured on a variety of insurance law topics at numerous national and local conferences, and as a guest at various insurance carriers and insurance organizations.
He was selected as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers in 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 in the area of Insurance Coverage.
- Insurance Dispute Law, Insurance Coverage & Bad Faith
- Property Insurance Law
- Appraisal and Reference Law, Examination Under Oath
- Subrogation Law
- Class Action Defense
- COVID-19 Claims and Issues
- Fire and Explosion Liability
- General Liability Litigation
- Institutional & Corporate Counseling
- U.S. District Court for the District of MA
- U.S. District Court for the District of CT
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit
J.D. (Magna Cum Laude) – 2016
Clark University, Worcester, Massachusetts
B.A. (Summa Cum Laude) – 2013
Rising Star by Super Lawyers in 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 in the area of Insurance Coverage.
One Boston Place
201 Washington St., Suite 1600
Boston, MA 02108
148 Eastern Blvd
Glastonbury, CT 06033
652 George Washington Highway
Lincoln, RI 02865
15 Constitution Drive
Bedford, NH 03110